Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Honest Abe

It was Friday April 16, 1865 Fords Theatre was packed like a can of sardines, the crowd watched anxiously as President Lincoln walks to the state booth. I thought to my self  maybe I could sneak in a hello before the play started. As I walk up the stairs to the booth I see the presidents body gaurd walk by. I nodded he nodded back, then in my periferial vision I see a shady slim shaddow walk out of the dark towards the State Booth. I walk cautiously towards the slim crusader, he slowly opens up the door to the state booth, a shiny metal looking object in his hand. I start running towards the booth and BOOM! I got there just before the bullet, I took the bullet for President Lincoln, The assailent was apprehended by the Police officer, an actor John Wilkes Booth he played major roles in Shakespears plays. As I lay there wounded the crimson liquid flows out of my still body, but almost immediatley I get medical attention, it only broke my arm. After the whole situation I get the Congressional Medal of Honor for my bravery, with that Abraham Lincoln followed to help the African American people to vote and be entitled to other rights, and abollished the slave trade throughout the whole U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment